What is the Best Homeowner’s Insurance in Austin, Texas?
If you live in Austin, Texas, or are looking to relocate here, you may be searching for companies to insure your home. Your home is your pride and joy and means a lot to you, especially considering you probably are on the hook with the bank for the next 30 years or so. Making sure you have a good homeowner’s policy is imperative to protecting you and your family.
First, what does homeowner’s insurance cover in Austin?
You probably already know the basic premise of a homeowner’s insurance policy. It will pay to rebuild your home if there would be fire or any other covered physical damage to your home. In addition to building coverage, a standard homeowner’s policy should cover:
- Liability – If someone should slip and fall on your premises and sue you
- Medical Payments – For those small medical injuries you want to pay for, for your guests
- Personal Property – The stuff inside. Think of it this way…if you turn your home upside down, what would fall out?
- Loss of use – Wow, what a life saver. This coverage pays for you to live somewhere while your home is being rebuilt
Austin, Texas homeowner’s insurance companies also have some extra coverages you may want to consider. Since these vary by each company, it is best to give us a call to discuss your needs so that we can match you with the best company.
So, what are some of the best companies in Austin?
Austin, Texas has a ton of great companies that are able to insure your home properly. However, there are some that we believe stand above the rest.
- Homeowner’s of America – As their name says, they specialize in insuring homes. This can give many homeowner’s peace of mind. They are financially rated A by Demotech so you can feel secure that your potential claims will be paid with no issue. They pride themselves on offering top quality products for a competitive price.
- Centauri – They provide multiple types of insurance in more than just Texas, so they have great experience. Much of their experience is in storm situations, which can come in handy here in Austin. They are also rated A by Demotech.
- Lighthouse – Provides homeowner’s, dwelling fire, and flood insurance. They understand that a home can be a persons most prized possession and want their customers to really understand their policies. They are financially rated A by Demotech.
- Travelers – A household name in the insurance industry, they have been in business since 1853. They provide all insurance products and have an extensive amount of experience. If you want a one-stop-shop, they are your insurance company in Austin, Texas.
As you can see, each company has excellent options and have been in the business a long time. You definitely can’t go wrong with one of them.
Insuring a home can be a nerve-racking experience for many Austin, Texas homeowners. Here at Rockland, we will do our best to make the insurance buying process as stress-free as possible. Contact us today so we can help protect your family.
To get a quote, go to https://www.gorockland.com/hom...
Home Insurance also available in Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Bastrop, Lake Travis, Lake Austin, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Buda, Kyle, Dripping Springs, Cedar Park, West Lake, and Manchaca,
There are no comments yet.